What is the timing?
We have always used some kind of mapping! A ship doesn’t sail without the maps and weather being checked. We don’t go out on a journey without consulting satnavs, timetables, the weather maps and the like. Casting charts has always been important and the astrological/astronomical map of the heavens and its signatures aligns beautifully with our own timings and cues.
I will help you find the best timings for start ups, new branding, events, surgical operations and weddings etc. Auspicious timekeeping is vital in personal and business life as cycles permeate life from the stock market to health, new ventures and changes, as well as personal growth. Using the core coordinates – date,time, and place (longitude and latitude) of a business or project – I look at how the planetary cycles can help you align better with your timing, everyday cycles and business plans.
Peaks and troughs are cyclical and at heart we actually know, via our inner timekeepers, the right timing, but, in this increasingly frenetic world, we can lose connection with them with off kilter situations being the result. My work has proven valuable for financiers, business owners and creative projects over many years and I love helping people be in sync with the rhythms available through the outer and inner clocks.
Business start ups, changes
Contracts advice: Personal/Professional
- Find out the optimum timing for your beginnings, changes and conclusions
- Discover why you repeat patterns and sabotage your opportunities
- How to avoid mismatching yourself with people, jobs and activities
- Understand the patterns which converge to provide the right conditions for events to succeed
- Find your next step
- Successful people ‘Catching The Wave’ of cycles. Their antenna is finely tuned; is yours?
- Consultations and seminars to assist you in finding the right time to make the moves and changes that best suit your personal and business life.
My focus is to provide clarity and help you work with your unique inner clock!
“Whatever is born at a particular moment in time takes on the qualities of that moment….” – Carl Gustav Jung